10 months. 4 Continents. 13 Countries. 62 Cities.
We’re Annie and Adam. We’re a couple that loves having adventures. This blog shares our best photos, favorite stories, and full itinerary from our 10 months in Asia, Africa, Europe, and the US. Our mission was simple: explore, have fun, and learn.
Explore our most memorable moments...
- Summiting Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania
- Trekking 20 miles along the Great Wall of China
- Airbnb'ing across the US, from Seattle to Boston
- Training at a Muay Thai gym in Bangkok
- Motorbiking along the coast of Vietnam
- Rushing to a Phuket hospital from a bicycle accident
- Getting engaged!
- Breathing in a whole lot of Beijing pollution
- Touring Amsterdam's Red Light District
- Witnessing sumo training in Tokyo
- Practicing yoga on a remote island in Thailand
- Celebrating an Indian wedding in Delhi
- Seeing a different side to the Vietnam War
- Cooking Cambodian food in Siem Reap
- Reflecting on a genocidal period in Phnom Penh
- Exploring Utah's Mighty 5 National Parks
- Attending our first NASCAR Race in Kansas City
- Doing chores with an ex-Amish family
- ...and many other lessons, musings, and candid impressions from our journey
- Japan – Tokyo, Hakone, Kyoto, Hiroshima
- China – Beijing, Xi’an, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Guilin, Yangshuo
- India – Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Kerala, Kochin, Munnar
- Netherlands – Amsterdam
- Tanzania – Moshi, Mount Kilimanjaro
- Zanzibar – Nungwi, Stone Town
- United Arab Emirates – Dubai, Abu Dhabi
- Thailand – Bangkok, Koh Yao Noi, Phuket
- Cambodia – Siem Reap, Phnom Penh
- Vietnam – Saigon, Hoi An, Hue, Hanoi
- Hong Kong
- United States Road Trip – Seattle, Yakima, Portland, Boise, Salt Lake City, Utah’s Mighty 5 National Parks, Flagstaff, Santa Fe, Amarillo, Oklahoma City, Kansas City, Hot Springs, Memphis, Louisville, Detroit, Amish Country, Block Island
- Italy – Camogli, Pisa, Lucca, Pitigliano, Rome
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Find out how we planned our travels, what it cost, our top spots, and more...